The very sweet Jennie asked me to guest post on her adorable blog with a list of ten things I'm thankful for. Because I think we could all use a little more gratefulness in our lives, I'm also sharing my short but sweet list with you today.
1. Sawyer Marie and feeling her little kicks in my belly. We absolutely cannot wait to meet her.
2. Grahmsterdoodle. He's been dealing with a ravenous, hormonal preggo lately. He needs a trophy.
3. Yoga Pants. What did pregnant women do before these things, y'all?
4. Stretchmark cream...cause, ya know...
5. Panera's mac n cheese. Seriously, it's out of this world.
6. The countdown to seeing my family for Thanksgiving is getting so small! 6 days!
7. Speaking of Turkey day, it's going to be pretty amazing being pregnant on my favorite day of the year. No judgment for my third or fourth servings, right?
8. This Song. I'm not sure why, but it's constantly on repeat.
9. My Swiffer products. I think that's the lamest thing I've ever said, but seriously. I absolutely love them.
10. Fall weather. San Antonio is just now getting its act together, and I couldn't be more thrilled to bust out my scarves and long johns.
What are you thankful for?