Jena made the classic blunder of leaving her computer open, so I took this opportunity to do the meanest thing I could... write on it. Mwhahaha. You may not be aware that I'm aware that I'm the subject of many of these blog posts, and I thought it'd be nice to turn the tables on her and give you some perspective on the ol' ball and chain.
1. Jena has a ridiculously good lookin' husband. I mean this picture kinda says it all.
3. Jena has ridiculous nicknames for just about everything, including me. If you don't take the nicknames Booger Buns, Pumpkin Butt, or Snuggle Panda as terms of endearment, then you probably should steer clear of my crazy wife.
4. She has the coldest toes of anyone I've ever met, not that I'm in the habit of touching people's toes... but this is serious. It's 105 degrees in San Antonio and somehow her toes are still icicles. This may not be significant to anyone but me, but when you share a bed with her every night it's kind of a big deal.
5. She's insanely good at Boggle. If you ever want to feel bad about yourself, play Jena in this game. Seriously. My ego is still in therapy.
6. But seriously guys, Jena's the prettiest woman I've ever met, and I've met a lot of women. She's definitely the most beautiful pregnant woman I've ever met, and she is going to be the world's best mother.
Thanks for reading my wife's blog!!